Customer Support Specialist
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Entry Level
As a Customer Support Specialist, you'll work closely with fellow members of our Customer Success team to provide our growing customer base with world-class service and support. You'll be working as a part of a team to provide world-class support, customer training, correct issues, document feature requests, and manage various customer-facing tasks.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide over-the-top, "white glove", concierge-level service to JazzHR customers - interacting with customers at all levels
- Perform Quality Assurance (customer review and job review) according to established processes and guidelines
- Answer questions and resolve issues daily via telephone, email, chat, and/or remote access
- Research customer issues in a timely manner and follows up directly with the customer with recommendations and action plans
- Maintain customer loyalty through integrity and accountability
- Escalate cases when customer satisfaction comes into question
- Ensure compliance with standards, methodologies, and techniques
- Works as part of a high-performance support team to ensure that system enhancements and defect corrections work properly and meet the user’s requirements
- Provide customer training on JazzHR and JazzHR features
- Assist with other key projects as needed
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years experience in customer service, customer support, or software support
- Proven desire and passion to provide top-notch service to all customers
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Ability to quickly learn JazzHR and articulate concepts to our customers
- Dependable and proficient attention to detail
- Exceptional written (chat and email) and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills - you may be handling multiple chats/emails at once
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with the team on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- An availability that allows you to work a rotating schedule Monday through Friday from either 8 am to 5 pm or 9 am to 6 pm.
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.