Partner Sales Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
This is a Remote (work from home) position
JazzHR is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Partner Sales Manager to our team!
The Partner Sales Managers bring JazzHR’s performance recruiting solution to the SMB market by selling through reseller partners including recruitment professionals, and HR consultants. Partner Sales Managers are responsible for recruiting and managing partner relationships that will benefit from offering JazzHR’s award-winning platform to their small business customers. This is a hunter/farmer role sales role that requires a tenacious, self-motivated people person with a desire to WIN!
Partner Sales Managers will be assigned a monthly revenue goal and will work to exceed targets. You’ll build relationships with prospective and current reseller partners and demonstrate the agility and efficiency our recruiting platform provides growing businesses. You must be comfortable building relationships and be a professional at all times because to our reseller partners, you are JazzHR.
What you'll be doing:
- Hunting: Identifying and initiating high-level relationships with reseller partners
- Farming: Owning, managing, and driving reseller partner performance to close new customers
- Exceeding assigned revenue goal from the JazzHR partner base you manage
- Creating and driving account acquisition and penetration plans for each of your reseller partners
- Utilizing our sales process and partner sales enablement toolkit to close business
- Leveraging our CRM to manage your prospective and current partner pipeline
What you'll bring:
- Deeply ingrained “we win by delighting our partners’ customers” mindset
- Competitive nature with a strong desire to achieve greatness
- Minimum 2 years of successful experience in software sales
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field or comparable experience
- Experience selling to small businesses preferred
- Gravitas to drive hard-charging execution, interpersonal skills to do so in a positive, constructive, fun manner
- Excellent communication and demonstration skills, with a sense of humor
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.