- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
The Product Manager plays a key role in the growth of JazzHR’s ecosystem and enables customers to easily add our award-winning ATS solution to the stack of products that they use to run their businesses.
S/he participates in partner selection and leads onboarding, technical integration, and certification of co-developed integration solutions, monitors the ongoing health of existing partner integrations, and provides ongoing technical assistance throughout the life of these relationships.
Additionally, this role is the primary point of contact for all things related to JazzHR’s partner APIs and is the evangelist for its capabilities with internal stakeholders, partners, and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine the intended customer outcomes and specifications working with partners, engineers, customers, and internal partnership managers
- Work closely with a dedicated team of engineers to build and support integrations with other industry-leading SaaS-based software companies
- Develop and deliver on an API strategy for JazzHR’s partner APIs
- Develop, manage, and communicate guidelines, SLAs, roadmaps, and a certification process for integrations
- Proactively manage and communicate changes to internal teams and external partners/customers
- Interact directly with partners to vet their technical sophistication, introduce them to JazzHR integration capabilities/documentation, analyze requirements and scope solutions that leverage JazzHR APIs
- Accelerate delivery by leveraging communication and technical skills to resolve connectivity, permissions, data type/format, and other issues
- Manage partner sandbox accounts, configurations, and other relevant JazzHR enablement items/project plans
- Certify partner integrations for release
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Passion for enabling customers and partners to seamlessly connect multiple business-critical systems that help them hire candidates and run their businesses
- Experience with and/or understanding of many of the following: web-based products, account and access management, large data set analysis, data flow, SQL, REST, Salesforce, XML feeds, API testing tools (i.e., Postman), security/data protection best practices, relevant networking concepts (firewalls, load balancing, HTTP)
- Excellent documentation, communication, customer management, and change management skills
- Business analysis experience and familiarity with designing solutions within constraints
- Understanding of user experience best practices a plus
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.