Web & SEO Specialist
JazzHR is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to add a skilled digital marketer to the team. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this role will manage the day-to-day maintenance of JazzHR’s web properties and SEO efforts. Additionally, this role will be a key strategic driver in the evolution of JazzHR’s web properties.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who can think strategically, act tactically, and is passionate about data. This role is based anywhere in the US, with preferred locations in the Greater Boston or Greater Pittsburgh areas.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive execution of our digital strategy to attract traffic, delight visitors, and generate leads via our website, blog and other social properties
- Manage the relationship with our web development agency to provide strategic direction and improve JazzHR’s digital experiences
- Maintain day-to-day of JazzHR.com website strategy including updating copy, content, SEO (organic and technical), links, etc
- Create compelling landing pages that drive conversions
- Analyze key persona user paths across digital properties
- Run thoughtful a/b tests to optimize performance
- Define, analyze, and track critical trends across the website and advertising efforts
- Coordinate the creation of assets needed across digital channels to support campaigns
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing with a specific focus on digital marketing and website management
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or similar preferred
- CMS experience required, Wordpress experience preferred
- HTML experience preferred
- Google Suite (Analytics, DataStudio, Optimize, Tag Manager) experience required
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking, and ability to thrive amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Results-driven with a passion for data and a desire for continuous improvement
- Curiosity, initiative, and resourcefulness
JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
JazzHR and Employ are equal opportunity employers. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.