JazzHR is looking for a Product Manager who is a strategic thinker with the drive and attention to detail to make that vision a reality in a SaaS environment. Based on a thorough understanding of the market, you initiate, shape, and ship product ideas that achieve product-market fit and delight customers. You’re the true triple threat of product management -- you have a blend of business, technical, and user experience savvy.
- Business savvy: You understand the market, competitive landscape, and customer needs that drive product solutions and maximize business value.
- Technical savvy: You understand our technical stack and act as a product owner in an Agile development environment.
- User Experience savvy: You spend time in the market and with customers understanding their problems, gathering their insights on pre-released and released solutions, and championing their cause during the product development lifecycle.
You’re an excellent spoken and written communicator, and can serve as an internal product evangelist, working with marketing, sales, and customer success to help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage product initiatives from initial idea to release that delight customers and deliver value to the end user.
- Lead discussions and influence decisions that drive our customer-first mindset.
- Analyze and communicate technical and business issues throughout all levels of the organization.
- Participate in product positioning, packaging, and pricing through on-going market and competitive analysis.
- Engage directly with customers and non-customers to gain insights which inform product strategy and development.
- Engage heavily in product roadmapping (features, schedules, deliverables).
- Collaborate with UX, engineering, and fellow product managers to design, build, and release product features.
- Utilize creative thinking to conceptualize and articulate new product ideas
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to foster understanding of product value and contribute to go-to-market strategy.
- Understand complex tradeoffs involving features, schedule, cost, pricing, packaging, and lifecycle management.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science; advanced degree a plus.
- Experience in SaaS and familiarity with the HR market preferred.
JazzHR has been empowering small businesses with cutting edge performance recruitment solutions since 2009. For more than 3,500 small businesses, JazzHR’s award winning platform improves the quality of new hires while reducing time and cost per new employee.
The JazzHR team believes in a customer first mindset, a collaborative winning culture, driving results, and having fun while doing so. We offer highly competitive salaries, great benefits, and your birthday off every year. If you share a similar professional outlook, come join us!
JazzHR makes employment decisions solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.