Customer Support Specialist
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Entry Level
As a Customer Support Specialist, you'll work closely with fellow members of our Customer Success team to provide our growing customer base with world-class service and support. Additionally, you'll be responsible for performing Quality Assurance duties to identify fraud and ensure our customers and jobs meet established guidelines. You'll be working as a part of a team to provide world-class support, customer training, correct issues, document feature requests, and manage various customer-facing tasks.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide over-the-top, "white glove", concierge-level service to JazzHR customers - interacting with customers at all levels
- Perform Quality Assurance (customer review and job review) according to established processes and guidelines
- Answer questions and resolve issues daily via telephone, email, chat, and/or remote access
- Research customer issues in a timely manner and follows up directly with the customer with recommendations and action plans
- Maintain customer loyalty through integrity and accountability
- Escalate cases when customer satisfaction comes into question
- Ensure compliance with standards, methodologies, and techniques
- Works as part of a high-performance support team to ensure that system enhancements and defect corrections work properly and meet the user’s requirements
- Provide customer training on JazzHR and JazzHR features
- Assist with other key projects as needed
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors degree in business, IT, or related field
- 1+ years experience in customer service, customer support, or software support
- Proven desire and passion to provide top-notch service to all customers
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Ability to quickly learn JazzHR and articulate concepts to our customers
- Dependable and proficient attention to detail
- Exceptional written (chat and email) and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills - you may be handling multiple chats/emails at once
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with the team on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- An availability that allows you to work a rotating schedule Monday through Friday from either 8 am to 5 pm or 9 am to 6 pm.
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.